- 12 x 1cm slices of baguette
- 100g soft cheese (we love Fenn Farm Dairy ) or mild goats cheese
- 2 tbsp Annabel’s Deliciously British Strawberry Chilli Chutney
- ½ tbsp honey to drizzle
- 2 ripe figs, cut into sixths
- Toast the slices of baguette under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes each side until lightly golden.
- Cut the cheese into 12 slices, top each toast with the cheese; grill for 2-3 minutes until just melted.
- Add a generous dollop of chutney to each bite
- Slice figs into 6, then place a piece of fig on each bite.
- Garnish with herbs, we love thyme or rosemary
- Taking it to the next level? Drizzle with honey just before serving
- Serve warm