For the Macarons
4 quality fresh scallops in shells
Pinch Sansho pepper
1 tsp crème fraiche
Maldon sea salt
Download Our Recipe Here
- Remove the scallops from their shells, discard the orange coral & wash in iced water. Place on a clean tray to firm up in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In a small blender blitz half the strawberries with the zest & juice of 2 1/5 limes.
- Dice the remaining strawberries into small pieces, mix with strawberry & lime mixture
- Separately blend the avocado & crème fraiche with a pinch of salt until smooth
- Slice the scallops into thin rounds about 2mm thick
- Place the scallops around the plate, drizzle over the strawberry & lime mix
- Pipe the avocado purée onto each scallop slice
- Finish with torn coriander & a pinch of sansho pepper