There is something of an art to creating a beautiful grazing board for the festive season. Not only do you need to find the best ingredients but a visually appealing platter is also important!
The beauty of a grazing board is you can tailor it to your tastebuds and have all your favourite flavours together. A few essentials on my board that are all produced in Yorkshire are:
- Yorkshire Blue, Shepards Purse Cheeses
- Yellison Farm Goats Cheese, Yellison Farm
- Wensleydale & Cranberry, Wensleydale Creamery
Chutneys & Fruits
- Annabel’s Chilli Chutney, Annabel’s Deliciously British
- Fresh Figs
- Mascarpone Stuffed Dates
- Malhamdale Bresaola, Wildman Charcuterie
- Original Yorkshire Chorizo
- Cold Smoked Salmon, Staal Smokehouse
- Crackers & Biscuits
- The Savoury Seeded Oatmeal Biscuit, Lottie Shaw’s
A grazing board truly celebrating Yorkshire food!
When it comes to serving, I love the Grape & Fig technique, they have produced some brilliant videos on the different ways of building a platter and I highly recommend heading to their Instagram to watch their tutorials for some inspiration before you embark on your own creation. The brilliant thing about a grazing board is no two ever come out the same but they are always a showstopper!